Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's already been almost a year since I've used this thing. Wish I would have stuck with it. maybe.

I am living for the future. I'll admit it. Sometimes I think that's a problem. I am happy to be in Cincinnati and doing things that I absolutely love, but I can't ever stop getting excited about planning what my future will be like. I can't believe that I am at the end of my junior year of college. I have ONE YEAR LEFT. One year of this life that everyone tells me I should never wish away. For some reason, I can't help it. I get excited thinking about how much freedom I'll have when I graduate: the freedom to choose what I do, and especially where I'll live. I love this city, but I have to promise myself I'll leave. I need to move for my own good.

When I was younger, I pictured this stage of my life to be so different than it actually is. I can't help but laugh. Maybe that alone should teach me a lesson to never have expectations/plans for what the next couple years will be like.

No comments: